Wednesday, May 28, 2014

humpday confessions

I'm totally not one to do a weekly post like this but I thought - why not?
Humpday confessions Cat style.


1// I'm totally ready for summer, which is why I picked a beachy picture for my humpday this week!

2// I haven't vacuumed my apartment in like a week and the hairball tumbleweeds are starting to get on the gross side. Especially since my dog is shedding like crazy. My red rug is actually a shade of white at this point. oops.

3// I really should truly "spring clean" my apartment but I'll probably hire a maid. again… oops.

4// Legitimately I failed a math test yesterday. If I get more than a 2% on it I will actually be surprised.

5// Jhene Aiko has been on repeat since last week.

6// The last two weeks I used a tanning bed to get a base tan before memorial day.
TAN LINES ARE IMPORTANT.

7// I've mentally checked out of classes… good thing I'm taking a full course load this summer too.


What are your confessions this week?




Here's What I'm Listening To:
&



No comments:

Post a Comment